- CC2652P chip from Texas Instruments, using the RF-BM-2652P2 module:
- Max. RF Power: 20dBm
- Built-in ROM serial bootloader - no external programmer/debugger needed
- SMA antenna for 2.4GHz(ZigBee)
- PoE IEEE 802.3af or passive 48V PoE support
- RTC with backup battery for offline timekeeping
- ID EEEPROM (firmware still under development)
- Easy programming using CC2538-BSLor OpenOCDJTAG(scripts provided)
- QWIIC/Stemma QT compatible I2C expansion header
- BSL,RESET Buttons
What is included¶
- ZigiHAT Addon board - 1 pcs
- Standoff - 4 pcs
- Plastic screws - 4 pcs
To make setup and flashing procedure more pleasant for end-user,we make some scripts to be used for setup of ZigiHAT
- Pi_Starter - Run to setup your Raspberry Pi Wifi/Bluetooth, RTC and I2C,what is available on board of ZigiHAT
Wifi and Bluetooth is recomended to disable in case in not used by system,when Pi_Starter ask you.
Bluetooth is **required* to be disabled because is overlaping with Zigbee port.
In order to use any of flashing methods(Pi_Flasher_CC2538 or Pi_Flasher_JTAG),all swithes from DIP switch(FLASH) should be in ON position.